- The self – interest of a manager should not hinder a clear perception of problems. He is there at a position of a representative, thus the aim should not be personnel social.
- Decision should leave the manger in a state of healthy mental peace. One should always have confident in oneself and feel that the decision taken by us is good and will do good to other. If there is an attitude that the decisions need to be me would calm and peaceful, therefore, such decisions need to be taken that are good to all.
- Creation of unity and harmony. If you want to influence you first need to listen to and understand the other person, wise executives encourage communication outside traditional lines of reporting. ‘Unity is strength’ if the team is united than only we can lead to success.
- HomeHome Page
- Homework HelpHomework Assistance
- How It WorksHow It Works?
ORDER NOWorder hw here