- Productivity: business value emphasis on productivity through which an organization serve the society. It doesn’t make any difference on the basis of caste, religion or any other difference of customer.
- Profits: business is done for profit for the organization by which it can survive and develop. This profit should be justified in context of service and development of society.
- Goodwill and Reputation: goodwill is the important things for the business people. All the customer of any society should be satisfy from the services of any organization. It makes an organization a real unit of service – oriented industry.
- Responsibility: business people and organization are equally responsible to the whole society for the safe development and harmony.
- Strategy and Achievement: all the professionals of an organization have their strategy for achieving their goal and objective to serve the society and make profit again for the development.
Characteristics of Secular Values
- Focus on factual realities: in secular value system approach the facts of life are the major source of inspiration and not the religious way.
- It treats the person on the basis of actuality.
- Secular values focus on scientific facts.
- These values believe in equality: it emphasis that there is no superior or inferior caste; in the same way there is no superior or inferior religion. All human beings are equal and should be treated in the same manner.